The technology that drives sales and automated marketing efforts — and how to properly leverage it — can be a difficult concept for small and midsize businesses to grasp, especially if they don’t have all the facts at their fingertips.
For example, did you know that…
- Every dollar spent on email marketing yields more than $44 in ROI on average?
- 93% of business buyers believe all companies should be active in social media?
- Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales ready leads at 33% lower cost?
- But that 73% of companies have no process for re-engaging and nurturing leads after sales?
Many owners and managers in small to midsize businesses are surprised by these figures. So we compiled these and more than 30 other useful facts and figures in the SlideShare presentation embedded above. This deck provides statistics about websites, about marketing automation, sales and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools, email marketing, and blogging and social media:
Among the key takeaways are:
- Automated Marketing is exploding, and small to midsize businesses should get ready to hop on board
- The subject line is a big key to success in email marketing
- Consider building personalization into your campaigns as much as possible
- CRM adoption among small businesses is higher than you would probably guess
- Automated marketing campaigns can not only help you increase your number of qualified leads but also reduce your costs of lead acquisition
- The lifetime value of a customer can be 10 times greater than the value of their initial purchase
- There’s a cost effective marketing media that is nearly 40 times more effective at lead acquisition than Facebook and Twitter
- The rate at which business buyers turn to social media to look for help with their problems
- How often CRM implementations end up in disappointment
Hope this slide deck helps give you a better understanding of where sales and marketing technology is headed and, as always, if you have any questions about making these tools work for your business, feel free to contact us.